Last weekend we enjoyed some quality time in the Windy City! We all had such a fun time and as we were leaving were already talking about what we want to do the next time we go! Matt and I love Chicago and we are so glad that Eva and
Jaden think it's as much fun as we do!
Enjoy a few...well...alright...a LOT of snapshots of our weekend...
We spent an afternoon at Navy Pier and enjoyed a Skyline boat tour!

The rides are always a good time!

A little time was spent admiring Lake Michigan.

Eva and
Jaden were in awe of how TALL the buildings are...


So we traveled to the top for a "birds eye" view!

At the John Hancock building they give each person a headset that gives you a "tour" of the all of the sights you can see from the top...Eva
loved it!

The view was breathtaking! I loved looking at the shadows of the buildings cast out on the lake.

We also spent some time shopping...of course!
Jaden thought these big football players at
Niketown were pretty cool!

Of course NO trip to Chi-town would be complete without a trip to my absolute favorite gourmet chocolate shop....

Sorry about the horrible pictures...I honestly think my hands must have been shaking I was so excited! Ha!! I've actually done an entire blog post on this place - I love it that much! This was Eva and
Jaden's first trip to
Vosges...I figured I'm starting them young! I figured
Jaden's future girlfriends/wife will thank me that he knows about this little gem! Ha!

Of course no trip to Chicago would be complete without some good eats! Grand
Luxe is one of our favorites!

Our weekend - in my
opinion - was perfect. A combination of my favorite people, an amazing city, great food, and a lot of laughs!
5 comments:
I had a great time J....love you.
How much fun! Cute pictures! I've been to the suburbs of Chicago...but never did the city...kick myself for not venturing out there...I'll have to go back!
Beautiful Family time photos! Aren't those little getaways often the best?
My fav is the pic of the kids looking up at the buildings!!! Too cute, so glad you had fun.
My fave pic is also the one of Eva and Jaden looking up at the buildings. So cute!
Post a Comment