Matt and I were honored to host his family reunion at our home this weekend. We enjoyed the time spent with family - talking, swimming, playing games, and eating!
The...er..."older generation"....oh boy, I'm gonna get some slack for that comment! Ha!

The youngest generation! I love watching children just instantly bond, even if they have never met. It's as if they are bonded by the fact that they are all kids, and quite literally "all in this together!"

Our little guy ran smack dab into the corner of a shelving unit right before everyone arrived. The amount of blood running down his head led me to think a trip to the ER was in order...but after I got him calmed down and cleaned up he seemed just fine!

We look forward to hosting this special event next year!
4 comments:
We had so much fun! It was wonderful to see people that I haven't seen in a while and we just seemed to pick up right where we left off last time. We missed the ones who couldn't be there. Such a neat family that I'm blessed to be a part of!!
Thanks again Matt and J for opening up your home!!
No slack from this member of the "older....er" group! Everything was perfect, as we knew it would be--except for Jaden's mishap. Thanks again for everything and hopefully more will be able to attend next year. Grandma F
P.S. to my first comment: I don't see a pic of the "middle" generation! I know there is one!!
auntshort said
What a wonderful day! We are blessed by a wonderful family.
What an age group. Uncke Mike and
I was crazy about the food. Uncle
Mike has not stop talking about the
food. He loves the hot foods.
Your home is beautiful and lovely.
Thank you for hosting our family
reunion.
Hope we can continue this in the
future. Thanks again.
Post a Comment