After an extremely busy weekend I finally sat down last night...just me and my baby...and started to experiment. There is so much this camera can do. There is so much it is capable of. I am awestruck.Just the mere size of it is impressive. She's a big girl.
As I look at the various controls my mind snaps back to photography lessons I've had where I have learned about these controls and how they affect my photographs. At the time the camera I had was not capable of allowing me to utilize all I had learned.
This is different. This is a whole new ballgame.
I've decided it's time to get serious. I need to learn as much about this camera as I can....I need to soak it all in like a sponge. I want the use of this camera to become second nature to me....an extension of me.
That is going to take time, patience, and practice.
But I am soooooo excited.
(just a little peak at some of the flowers in my backyard...taken this afternoon with my new baby)!
6 comments:
I love that you call it your Love-ah!! Really though, when I saw you the other day, all I can picture is you purring and rubbing it on your face! I don't think I have ever seen you so excited!! May you take the most amazing photos you have only dreamed of with your new love-ah!
Wow! How fun. I'm sure there is a ton to learn on your new camera and I hope you enjoy each moment.
I am so excited for you! You already take beautiful, creative, "capture the moment" pictures, I can't wait to see the ones you take now!
Gorgeous picture!! Man, I so wish I took some photography classes in high school like all the other smart people. I guess I just didn't get the memo :) Have fun with your new baby!!
So excited for you [and only 98% jealous!] Stop by my blog, I have a little something for you :)
Keep taking those photos, your talent is growing by the day! I am so excited for you!
Post a Comment