Thursday, August 20, 2009

Some like it HOT!!!

I am a girl that likes to "kick it up a notch" as Emeril would say...in other words, if I can add some spice to my cooking I normally do. Even foods that are suppose to be more bland (like baked potatoes) I find much better with a good dose of hot sauce dumped on top to spice it up a bit. At Mexican restaurants I've been known to embarrass people I am with because of the mass amounts of salsa I consume. It really is a little ridiculous but I just loooooove spicy food.

Matt likes spicy food a lot (he didn't use to but I've rubbed off on him a bit), although he doesn't enjoy it to the extent that I do. Eva does not like anything spicy.

Then Jaden was born....


When I tell you that this boy loves all things spicy I am not kidding!! At Mexican restaurants he will go through his own bowl of salsa. When he has a cracker he wants hot sauce for it (he actually asks for it). And that taco he is eating in the picture? Well, that is not only taco meat, but also a combination of spicy sausage, hot banana peppers, and fresh jalapenos!!!

And he asked for seconds!!

Matt and I just laugh....but we know he gets it honestly! He is a boy after my own heart when it comes to all things spicy and I can't get enough of it!!

4 comments:

The Lavish Life of Gus said...

That aunt toll's little guy!!!

Anonymous said...

Love you little man.
I can still see where you bumped your head!

Aunt Kathy

Kimberly said...

MMM! "Picey" The boy sure loves it!

Krissy said...

Soooo cute Jamie!! :)