Friday, August 21, 2009

Just had to share...

I took this picture this morning of my little girl....and instantly fell in love with it.

10 comments:

Courtney said...

What a beautiful photo!! You should submit that to some contests...it looks professional.

Matt said...

My wife's got some serious picture takin' skills!

schwadette said...

Love it!! Her shoes are too cute with the extra bit of pink on the sole... kind of jealous!

Kimberly said...

WOW! Love this Jamie!

The Lavish Life of Gus said...

Impressive!!!

The Sophisticated Country Girl said...

Jamie... I LOVE this picture! LOVE IT! It needs to be on the front of a greeting card... !

Jourdan said...

adorable :)

Aimee said...

This picture is SO adorable! Hmmm...now I want lessons from you on picture painting AND picture taking!! You are one talented girl!!

Angel said...

LOVE. THIS.

Krissy said...

Great picture Jamie! It looks like the front of a card! You do have some excellent picture takin' skills!!!