Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I DID IT!!!!

Well....it's official.

I officially ordered my new camera this morning and I can't even BEGIN to tell you how excited I am about it.

On top of that I even went ahead and took the plunge. I decided not to get the D60 (as originally intended) or even the D5000...but instead to get my dream camera....the Nikon D90.

Yes, my friends I could literally pee my pants right now.

I want to walk down the road and tell everyone that I meet about my recent purchase....I don't even care if I know them or not. I just want to talk about. I want to talk about how amazing it is....all the cool stuff I can do with it....just how pretty it is.....

Sooo......Friday is D-Day. The arrival of my newest little bundle of love.

Stay tuned.....

Side note: Thanks to my awesome husband for always standing behind me and believing in my dreams. YOU ROCK!

5 comments:

Kimberly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kimberly said...

Are you a bit excited :) I can't wait to see you enjoy your camera and take LOTS of photos! Your talent can now expand into new adventures!

Anonymous said...

So happy for you J!!
Can't wait to see it and the pictures you'll be taking with it.
Perfect timing for the family get together this weekend!
Love you
~kat

Anonymous said...

I am sooo excited for you! Now I expect many, many pictures of two of my little sweethearts; plus, more of the other little sweethearts in our lives! You are officially the family photographer. Make sure you are ready for this weekend!!! Love Grandma F

Kelli said...

How exciting. I can't wait to see all of the pictures you take. Enjoy.