Monday, August 3, 2009

Just a Reminder...

People are often unreasonable and self-centered.
Forgive them anyway.
If you are kind people may accuse you of false motives.
Be kind anyway.
If you are honest people may cheat you.
Be honest anyway.
If you find happiness people may be jealous.
Be happy anyway.
The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow.
Do good anyway.
Give the world the best you have and it may never be enough.
Give your best anyway.
For in the end it is between you and God...it was never between you and them anyway.
--Mother Theresa

5 comments:

Loukia said...

Great post and great reminders!

The Sophisticated Country Girl said...

Oh my....I LOVE THAT!!! Oh do I love that! I can't believe I have never read that before... I may "steal" that quote from you one day for one of my "life with passion" posts.... but I will for sure give the housewife credit!

The Blissfully Happy Housewife said...

I love it too Amanda...I actually have this quote framed and hanging in my living room! Feel free to steal it, but do not feel you need to give me credit!!!! Credit goes to Mother Theresa!!!

J

Jourdan said...

Great post! I love that quote...just what I needed to hear.

Unknown said...

I love this quote!!!

Hey thanks for your encouragement on my blog regarding kids you've taught and seizures. That feels good to know this may never happen again...or that he may outgrow it if it does happen. We've been blessed!!! Thanks for staying in touch. :)