Monday, December 26, 2011

Adventure Box: Day Ten!

Today's adventure is a good reminder for any time of the year....not just Christmas!

The Bible verse for today was Philippians 1:3...

"I thank my God every time I remember you."

The kiddos and I talked about all the important people in our life that we need to remember, not just at Christmas, but through the entire year.  Their gift today was simple...all the supplies needed to create cards for anyone they should feel inclined to.  I included colorful paper, envelopes, stickers, colored pencils, etc.  They could make Christmas card, thank you cards, or any other type of note just to let that person know they were being thought of.  Unfortunately we did not have a ton of time to work on this craft so I feel it is something they will probably pull back out and work on when the hustle and bustle of the Holidays is over.  For the time we DID have I enjoyed watching them work on their creations....and was pleased to see them drawing baby Jesus and the Nativity on their pictures!


No comments: