I love that you giggle in your sleep.
I love that when you are in a really good mood you hum.
I love that you love your Bible...to the point of crying when you had to go to bed without it one night because we loaned it to a neighbor.
I love that you are a natural "teacher"....always explaining things.
I love your eagerness to discover the wonders of the world around you.
I love that when you sleep next to me and kick me all night you tell me in the morning that you were "hugging me with your feet!"
I love that your brother is one of your favorite playmates. I love that you have a passion for art.
I love that you could listen to Taylor Swift's "Love Story" and "Tim McGraw" 50 times a day and never tire of it.
I love that you are extremely responsible...I've NEVER had to remind you to wear your earplugs in water...normally YOU remind ME!
I love that you've started asking questions that I don't always know the answer to.
I love discovering those answers together.
I love that you love sports.
I love the conversations we have when I tuck you into bed at night...I cherish those conversations. If I lay there with you I love that you play with my hair and really open up about what is on your heart. I also love that when I am laying there you always ask me if I've washed my face for the night.
I love to receive one of your Zer-berts!!!
I love that when you want a sweet you always blame it on Daddy..."You know Daddy would looooove some ice cream tonight!!!"
I love that you like our toenail polish to match.

9 comments:
Love you to the moon and back, Eva Marie... and more and more with each passing day!!!
xoxoxo
What a beautiful mommy that you are to cherish all these things from your children. I just love that about you!!
-U
What a special and heartfelt post about amazing Eva! She is so special and unique and made in God's vision to be the beautiful (inside and out) little one that she is....We love you Eva! I loved reading this post and might have to do something like it about the girls....Something special for them to read in the family book....great idea!
Love the pic of Matt and Eva in the water with the Buffet quote. Re-doing Aveson's bathroom in a water theme soon...might have to steal the quote in a frame!
-M. Evers
Grandma F just wishes she could share in more of these special moments. I don't get enough time with my special girl. And when we are together, I want to keep Jaden and Eva to myself, but my little darlings are more attached to others. I keep waiting for that special day to arrive when the grandparents who don't live as close seem special. Until then, I just love them dearly.
Another great post Jamie! Eva & Jaden will cherish reading these as they get older.
I love you so much Eva~
I loved it the other night when I called you and you said, "Aunt Kathy, your name starts with a K" I love how close you are to Kallie and to Lilly! I want that closeness to always be there!
Love you peanut!
Very nice.
She's a special little girl... Aunt Toll Loves her Eva!!!
Post a Comment