
Eva and
Jaden have started to really enjoy a daily "craft time".

It's been a nice addition to our day since it's still snowy and cold in our neck of the woods.

Every day we do something a little different.

I love how
Jaden's tongue sticks out when he is concentrating (picture above) and I love how Eva made the person in the picture below have blue toes because her toenails are blue.

One day we made snowmen out of cotton balls....One day we made cards....and sometimes we simply color and draw. One day we made snowflakes and they are now decorating our windows....this Mama loves it!!

I love to watch the creativity that shines through in Eva and
Jaden when they are creating
their little masterpieces. Their thought process, their choice of colors, etc. is all so fun for me to see. Although I usually sit and create with them, it's important to me not to "show" them how to make their creations. I want them to always know that art is beautiful however you make it....there is no right or wrong way.
"Artists are just children who refuse to put down their crayons."
--Al Hirschfeld
1 comment:
We have a craft tub with all of the fun craft stuff in it and the kids LOVE to get it out... We don't get to it everyday...(I wish)...but when we do, it is precious time.
Post a Comment