
To say that our little man loves his binkies is an understatement. He
looooooves his binkies.
He is only allowed to have them at bedtime or naptime....but when those times roll around he stocks up.

He doesn't sleep with one binki....more like SIX binkies (or as many as he can find). He hoards them and carries them all with him.
Jaden is super easy going and more than willing to share....except the binkies. Those are his and his alone.

The time will be here soon when we will have to give the binkies up....but for right now I love seeing my little guy all snuggled up in his bed with all of his binkies sitting right beside him.
4 comments:
James used to put 4 binkies in his mouth at the same time. I have a pic of that. Michael and Jonathon ---imagine Jaden's 6 binkies times 2! I used to carry a ziploc bag with me full of binkies. Mya, also loved her binkies but just finally had to quit...we let her go longer than the boys. Enjoy these precious moments.
-U
What are you going to substitute for his security? Are you going to give them to the "Binkie Fairy". Grandma doesn't want to know how long he cries!!!
Ahhh! Little Man....he is soooo sweet!
I have a picture of my daughter doing the same thing. But, she had fallen asleep on the floor without her diaper...it's probably one of my favorites! I love that she would carry 5 binkies to sleep.
When we were in the process of moving her and her brother shared a room temporarily for a few weeks...she used to kamikaze them across the room at her brother when she was supposed to be sleeping!
Post a Comment