THE BLISSFULLY HAPPY HOUSEWIFE
I LOVE it!
Sooo cute! You and Eva even have the EXACT same feet!!! :) What a fun mommy/daughter adventure.
Kallie and Lilly and I love doing this together. Next time Eva, you'll have to go with us!! Love the color you picked!!Love, Aunt Kathy
Soooo cute!
Tooooo cute! I want some toes with polka dots, too!!!
I love this idea and look forward to it with our girls! I love the colors ....Who picked out the blue? I wonder:) Eva was so proud of her cute little toes!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I LOVE it!
Sooo cute! You and Eva even have the EXACT same feet!!! :) What a fun mommy/daughter adventure.
Kallie and Lilly and I love doing this together. Next time Eva, you'll have to go with us!! Love the color you picked!!
Love,
Aunt Kathy
Soooo cute!
Tooooo cute! I want some toes with polka dots, too!!!
I love this idea and look forward to it with our girls! I love the colors ....Who picked out the blue? I wonder:) Eva was so proud of her cute little toes!
Post a Comment