Parenting is a journey...each stage our children enter has it's own challenges and joys. Since this blog is my journal, I wanted to remember a few things that I love about the stage my children are in at this time. Jaden's turn is today....Eva will be next! Enjoy....
I love that when we work on counting you completely boycott the number 3....you won't even utter it. It's always 1...2...4...5...
I love that you've learned to pout. I know I shouldn't love this, but it seriously is just too darn cute when you fold your hands across your body and bury your head in them...

I love that you talk to animals, cars, trucks, barns, etc. as we are driving down the road. I believe this is a phase that every child has at one point or another, as I remember vividly when your sister did the same thing. I love talking to the cows together and waving at the pretty red barns. I love saying "HI!" to Daddy's work and waving at it as we pass it while driving.
I love that you sleep with a bazillion binkies.
I love that when I pick you up to comfort you for something you always snuggle up to me and pat my back to comfort me.

I love that pink was one of the first colors you learned.....quickly followed by blue.
I love that you say, "OK" as "O-Tay!"
I love that you love to be chased around and jumped out at....as long as Mommy doesn't do it. Once in awhile you will let me...but often you will say, "No Mommy" and then run up and snuggle me. If someone else does it you LOVE it.

I love that you will come into my room between 6:00 and 7:00 in the morning, crawl in bed, and just snuggle and snuggle until it's time to wake up.
I love that sometimes when you snuggle you simply can't get close enough and you end up laying on top of me.

I love that you have a great sense of humor...some of the things that you say have me rolling with laughter.
I love the way you talk in a soft voice to little babies and small animals.
I love that you love the "hot dog dance" on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.

I love that you ask "why" so many times in a day that I lose track. I also love that sometimes my attempts at answering all of your "why" questions sound like the 3 Stooges doing their "Who's on first" skit...we just go around in circles.
I love that sometimes when you come in my room in the morning you simply say, "EAT!!!"
I love that you have a serious addiction to Life cereal...and cry when we run out.

I love that you love your sister with all of your heart and soul...and want to be just like her.
I love YOU Little Man....more than you can ever imagine.
10 comments:
This one made me cry!!! Love you little man!!
Ahh...so SWEET!
HE is a honey and I know what you mean about the crossing the arms across the chest with the attitude...It's really cute in the beginning:)
It was good to run into you the other night again....you are beautiful as ever!:)
I love ....the fact that you are treasuring these things about your children that are often taken for granted.
-U
I, too, love everything you've mentioned about little man. This post brought tears to my eyes!!!
Love you - and love little man!
xoxo
you brought tears to my eyes.
Aunt Kathy loves you more than you can imagine too! I love how you call me "grandma" just too see me laugh!
Great post Jamie! Tell Jaden that he is also loved by Uncle Matt, Aunt Amanda and especially his little cousin Brooks!
Daddy loves his buckaroo more than words can describe.
Love this post! I did one very similar to this of Jack as a scrapbook page. I love to look back at it and remember him at the stage that I did the layout.
*I emailed you too at your blissfully gmail account. Wasn't sure if you check it often.
I was just telling a friend today how my favorite thing EVER is the love of Sissy and the need to do EVERYTHING just like her! Great post!
Grandma F loves that little man too. I wish we were closer!
Post a Comment