Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Taylor-Mania

This little cutie is currently obsessed with Taylor Swift...
She loves to turn on a Taylor video, grab her guitar and her microphone, and sing along with her favorite singer...

She uses a guitar pic (just like Taylor) and even rocks her little guitar the same way Taylor does...


"My idea is that there is music in the air; music all around us; the world is full of it, and you simply take as much as you require."
--Edward Elgar

5 comments:

Aunt Kat said...

love it!!!! we are very much into Taylor also.... I think even I can sing all of her songs word for word!!

love you

Aunt Kat

Anonymous said...

did I ever tell you that one of my twins started a Taylor Swift fan club at school? He figured that he can be popular with the girls this way. :-) He's right, all the fans have been girls. LOL.
-U

Amy said...

So is Peyton!! Our girls would LOVE each other!!! I'm in the research mode for a guitar for Peyton for valentine's day...She loves her Taylor Swift!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I was looking at this again and in that first picture, if she doesn't look just like her daddy!!!

Kat

Kimberly said...

Dear Eva....We love you and the fun that you have! Rock On!