It is the middle of January and it was warm enough
to drive with the sunroof open.
That was enough to put a smile on my face from ear to ear. On top of that when the kiddies saw me open the sunroof they asked if they could roll down their windows.
Now, the sunroof is one thing - it doesn't let in much air. The windows are entirely different.
Was it warm enough for windows down? Probably not.
Did that stop me (or them)? If you think the answer is yes then you do not know me that well.
Sooooo....in the middle of January the kids and I enjoyed a drive on a winding county road with the sunroof open and the windows down.
Happy Birthday to me.
5 comments:
Happy Happy Birthday to you Jamie!!! :) Hope you have a wonderful day!
And here I talked to you today and didn't even realize it was your birthday!!! Happy birthday ... a bit late.
Yes. Happy Birthday. Jamie!! I love you! Sorry, we weren't able to get together for the day. We will make it up to you! Love Grandma and Grandpa F
You've brought such joy to me for 34 years!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JUMP! I love you more and more with each passing year!
xoxo
Happiest Birthday to you! I know Bday's are a big deal at your house...hope it was a wonderful one!
Post a Comment