Many of you had questions regarding the blog book. I decided the easiest way to answer them was to answer them under the comments section of the previous post (the post about the book). Just keep checking back and I'll try to answer all of your questions as they come in. You are also welcome to e-mail me if you are more comfortable with that. I may continue putting blog posts up (I'm a bit behind)...but since my comments are moderated I will still get your questions and be answering them!
Happy Blog-Booking everyone!! Ha!
J
2 comments:
Thanks so much for posting about your blog book, Jamie! I really want to do one after Brooks turns 1 to keep as a memory of his first year. I'll probably have questions once I start on it in March-April. Thanks again!
LOVE IT!!!! Olivia LOVES getting her toes done! what a fun thing to do for just mommies and girlies!
Post a Comment