Tonight at dinner I made the comment that Jaden needed to eat some of his c-o-r-n. Yes, I've resorted to spelling things in front of my children - thinking that if they don't know what it is they will just happily shovel it into their mouths. Eva looked at me and said,
"What does c-o-r-n spell?
"It spells corn."
"I didn't know you could speak Spanish!!!!"
Well geez, me neither! Maybe tomorrow when we have p-a-s-t-a she will think I'm fluent in Italian!!
I love it.
7 comments:
Excellent! She thinks you are brilliant. Well, you really are but it's good she's aware of it:)
And by the way I love your tree in the pic below!
This one has me laughing outloud. So cute!!!
I enjoy your blog and catching up with your little ones! It sounds like you're enjoying your time with them so much!
I'm down in Louisville until Wed. afternoon..it's been snowing a little bit this evening and it's cold outside! I hope the show is good!
Did you recuperate from the trip 'down under'. Gerry arrived last evening from Aussie land and will be here until Sat. and has been dealing w/jet lag! I know that feeling!
She is one smart cookie and according to her, so are you. Love it!!!
LOL!!!! That was a good one.
What a funny post! You may be speaking all kinds of languages when all is said and done!
What a funny story! Aren't kids just great? A day hardly goes by that I don't laugh at something a child says.
Post a Comment