Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

I loooooove Christmas, but I said I would never be one of those people that decorated my home for Christmas before Thanksgiving. Well, this year I went back on my word. I'm done decorating my home and I am done with my Christmas shopping.
I'll go with my friend Rose's theory and blame it on the early snow.

Ahhhhhh....nothing left to do but snuggle by the Christmas tree with the ones I love and cherish every moment of this blessed season. Happy Holidays my friends.



10 comments:

Stacey said...

Love, love, LOVE IT!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks BEAUTIFUL Jamie!!!

Anonymous said...

Love your tree, Jump... but LOVE the little munchkin looking through her book by the glow of the tree lights even more!!! Christmas is such a special time - and it's even "specialier" when you have little ones to share it with! Ho! Ho! Ho!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Ok, I am not done with either......decorating or shopping!!! Love the picture of Eva reading under the tree.

Jami said...

Your tree looks great! I bet the kids were excited to see it lit!

The Lavish Life of Gus said...

Decorations look killer J, and love the Christmas look of the blog too...impressed

The Johnsons said...

So cute Jaime! Showoff being done with your Christmas shopping! haha Someday I hope to be as organized as you are...again,someday...haha Have a GREAT Thanksgiving! Enjoy your time with Matt, I know we will be with Ben considering they'll be gone all next week :(

The Miller's said...

I love the tree - it is so beautiful! We just got ours up last night. It was great to see you guys this weekend!

Amy said...

I just saw your blog through someone's...I can't remember...oops! Love the lights and the colors in your home. Another reason you decorated so early is because Thanksgiving was so late...at least that's what I'm saying! ;)

I saw your blog once before with the taco soup...yummy! Fun times here! I'll be back to visit!
Amy

Aimee said...

I love the pictures of your tree and the glow of the lights. I always like looking at the pics of your home. I love your decorating! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the picture of Eva reading under the light of the tree...how precious. I think that one is worthy of a frame!