Having a loving big sister...
(I was getting ready when I thought they were being awfully quiet...when I walked in I found Jaden just clinging to Eva and looking up at her with the biggest loving eyes. Eva was combing his hair and explaining how she was going to make him all handsome. Ahhhh...music to this mama's ears.)
6 comments:
That is so cute!
If that is not the sweetest thing! I treasure moments like that. Are you getting your system back to normal? Have a good weekend.
What a great big sis!
aww, sweet...
What a great big sister she is! She has your kindness instilled in her.
With three boys these moments are rare at our house. If they have stopped wrestling for a few minutes it is a good day!
Jamie, send me an e-mail because I sent you one but it was undeliverable. I wanted to share our family pictures. Your idea of having the boys wear bibs turned out soooo cute.
Post a Comment