These cookies are another goodie that I was introduced to by our Amish friends. They are incredibly simple, and I think they taste a lot like a Girl Scout Thin Mint (which is my absolute FAVORITE Girl Scout cookie)! These are actually so simple that, aside from melting the chocolate, Eva could have done the entire thing herself!
RITZ COOKIES
Melt large Hershey chocolate bar
Dip Ritz cracker in chocolate until coated
Lay on piece of wax paper
Sprinkle crushed candy cane on top
Allow to cool
Can't get more simple than that!! They are fun to make and taste great too!! Just a little side note, the chocolate seems to go fast (especially if a child is helping you because they don't always have the patience to let it drip off after pulling it out of the chocolate bowl) so I would suggest getting a few candy bars.
3 comments:
yum! Those look amazing! Anything Amish women make is worth trying:) Thanks for sharing them!
Is this the one I tried at your house? LOVED IT!!!
Nope Stacey...not sure what you tried at my house, but I just made these for the first time last week.
Post a Comment