Earlier today I logged into Blogger and my password would not work.
Hmmmm....
I tried it again.
USERNAME AND PASSWORD DO NOT MATCH.
What?!!!!
My face begins to get hot. I am usually a rational person....but my rationality flies completely out the window.
My hands type furiously as I try and retry and RETRY my password. Stupid computer!!! Don't you understand how close it is to Christmas??!!! Don't you understand that I HAVE THINGS I NEED TO BLOG ABOUT!!!!
And more importantly...
DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND MY CHILDREN ARE NOW DOWN FOR THEIR NAPS AND I HAVE ONE HOUR (DID YOU HEAR ME...I SAID ONE HOUR) AT MOST TO GET MY BLOGGING ADDICTION IN FOR THE DAY!!!!!!
I begin searching Blogger for help. There HAS to be someone that can help me...someone that will just say, "Now calm down Happy Housewife....we can easily fix this problem for you while you wait!"
WHAT DO YOU MEAN THERE IS NO PHONE NUMBER I CAN CALL TO GET HELP!!!!! I don't have TIME to e-mail someone....I need help NOW!!!!!!
They obviously do not understand the depth of the situation.
In panic mode I call my friend Sarah and ask if she is able to log into her account.
She can.
The severity of the problem deepens and I buckle myself down for a fight.
This account Nazi has met their match....I'm NOT going down without a fight!!!
I try different avenues that say they can help people with "log in" issues. FINALLY, I find a link that can help.
In the end....it was pretty simple to correct the situation.
What did I learn?
I may have a bit of an addiction to my blog.
Does anyone have the number for Bloggers Anonymous?
3 comments:
LOL! Too funny! I would be freaking out, too! Talk about panic, wow! I couldn't handle that lol I think I have a bit of an addiction as well, at least you're not alone! And the 1st step is admitting you have a problem, so at least you can do that! :)
Hilarious!! That was the funniest thing I heard (read) all day! I would totally panic if that happened to me.
I'd be freaking out too girly!! Especially with two sleeping children!!!
Post a Comment