Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Out of the mouth of a 3 year old...

This little cutie patootie has been full of some great one-liners lately. I hope these give you as much of a chuckle as they did us!
Matt: "Brrrrr....I'm cold!!!"
Eva: "Mommy will warm you up!!!!"
Hmmmm....really??!
----------------------------------------------------------
Eva (yelling from the bathroom): "Mommy!!! My dookie smells like marshmallows!!!"
Ya, even at 3 that was a little more information than I needed!
----------------------------------------------------------
Mommy: "Let's all go sledding after dinner!"
Eva: "You're too heavy to go sledding mommy!" and then after thinking for a minute she continues on, "You'd probably break the sled."

Needless to say no sleds were broken, I did not go running into the bathroom to smell the dookie, and much to Matt's dismay he used a sweatshirt to warm up! Gotta love it though, don't ya?!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute!!!! Don't kids say the funniest things sometimes?!?

RosyRose said...

She IS so cute! I love the little tights...where'd you get those?

The Blissfully Happy Housewife said...

Hey Rosy...they are from the Hanna Anderson outlet. Lots of good deals there right now!!!!

Anonymous said...

Tooo funny! Don't you wonder how their little minds work sometimes! Truly one of the joys of children is how they offer their honest and uncensored thoughts to everyone and anyone!

Jami said...

These one liners did make me laugh out loud...funny!

Angie Seaman said...

Too funny. Love that and the pink of her in all pink. Great shot. I found your blog today from another one and thought I'd jump on and say hello. Blessings to you and yours this holiday season.
Angie Seaman
www.angelicagracedesigns.com/blog/
www.angieseamanphotography.com/blogspot.com/

The Lavish Life of Gus said...

Love, Love, Love it!!!!