Since I couldn't send all of you a Christmas card, I thought I would post ours...Merry Christmas from the Blissfully Happy Housewife and her family to yours!
Hey Jamie...We haven't been to Mom & Dad's to get your number, but we just moved (yes, moved) to Grandma B's house. Give me a call there. She's listed in the phone book. Hope your Christmas was merry!
8 comments:
I posted the same thing today...Great minds think alike!
Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas!!
What a sweet card!! I just mailed ours out yesterday :( But hey better late than never! :) Merry Christmas!
Love the card! Such great pictures of your beautiful family.
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!
I loved the card. Thanks! Merry Christmas!
That is such a cute card. You have a beautiful family. Have a very Merry Christmas!
I loved the card Fishers! Merry Christmas...:)The Johnsons
Hey Jamie...We haven't been to Mom & Dad's to get your number, but we just moved (yes, moved) to Grandma B's house. Give me a call there. She's listed in the phone book. Hope your Christmas was merry!
Happy Birthday, Eva!
Post a Comment