Monday, December 15, 2008

The best Christmas gift....

Our friends Kevin and Kim received the best Christmas gift one could ask for this morning...a healthy and beautiful baby girl!!! Little Ella Katherine entered the world bright and early this morning and seemed quite tuckered out tonight when I had a chance to snuggle with her. She is about the most precious thing ever...and I'm not gonna lie, I seriously wanted to just take her home with me. She is that precious.

Congrats Kevin and Kim!! We love both of you, Tessa, and little Ella Katherine too!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ella Katherine is BEAUTIFUL! Such delicate little features - and such beautiful lips! I can't wait to meet her (and hold her) in person! Congratualtions Kim and Kevin! And Tessa... Ella is lucky to have YOU for her big sister!

Anonymous said...

What a precious little Christmas bundle!! Please pass our congrats on to Kevin and Kim and Tessa. We can't wait to meet her!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Friend! She is our angel along with our Tessa! We have added to the play group!! Many hugs to all of you! Love, Kevin, Kim, Tess and Baby Ella

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! I can't wait for our own new bundle of joy! Truely..."Every good and perfect gift comes from above."

Off the subject...I MUST know where they got that adorable little hat! I love the little bows on it! Girlie...I can't wait!