So my friend Amy over at The Mommy Chronicles recently posted about spinach smoothies she was making her little ones. She said the kiddies don't even know the spinach is in it!Hmmmm....that got this mama's mind brewing with ideas!
I often make smoothies for my little ones in the mornings. I put various fruits into it, as well as a little milk and yogurt. I also add their vitamins and any herbal supplements I want them to have. They become crushed up in the fruit and the little ones don't even know they are in there.
Sooooooo.....what would happen if I put a handful of fresh baby spinach into it???
I tried it this morning.
Pure Magic!!
My little ones had no clue it was even in there...they just knew that they weren't allowed to watch me make their smoothies this morning because I was making them "EXTRA special"!!!! They sucked them down and licked the cups clean.
I'm not gonna lie....as they were sucking them down I was doing a little victory dance in my head.
6 comments:
Such deception! I think Uncle Elmo may need to place a call to the kids, just to tip them off as to what's going on.
Great!! I love the fact that they weren't able to watch...how sneaky of you!
ooohhh, great idea!
and we seriously need to get together sometime and take some photos :)
ooohhh, great idea!
and we seriously need to get together sometime and take some photos :)
Seriously, Jamie let my little guy Brady have some and he was begging for it the next night!!
-Thanks J!
...now, I just need a bullet! ;)
I am soooooo glad you like them! Don't you just love the Magic Bullet?!?! LOVE IT!
Post a Comment