This may look like mass chaos - and don't get me wrong because it definitely is - however it is just too much fun! We take every pillow, cushion, and blanket we can find...load them all into the office...and JUMP!! The kiddies love it!
I made a scavenger hunt for Eva and we had a ball with it! I just drew pictures of things she had to find and then we drove around local neighborhoods until she crossed everything off of her list! It will really be fun when Jaden is a little older and they can race to see who can check everything off first!
After a few days of rain we were definitely ready for the sun to come out (is that a hug or a headlock she has her brother in?), but for the time being we had a BALL!
"Don't knock the weather...nine-tenths of the people couldn't start a conversation if it didn't change once in while!"
--Kin Hubbard
I love that quote!!!
I love that quote!!!
On a personal note...Leslie, great hearing from you! Please e-mail me using the e-mail address on my sidebar and I would be more than happy to share with you what I know about freezing meals!!!
3 comments:
Rainy Days are only as fun as you make them and all of you made the most of it! I still love tent time!
Those pics of Eva with her arm around her little bro are priceless. Looks like you guys had a great time.
Love the scavenger hunt idea!!! Thanks!
Post a Comment