
I have been blessed,
and I feel like I've found my way,
I thank God for all I've been given,
at the end of every day.
I have been blessed,
with so much more than I deserve.
To be here with the ones that love me,
to love them so much it hurts.
I HAVE BEEN BLESSED.
--Martina McBride "Blessed"
As many of you know, I love the lyrics to a great song. This one fits the bill absolutely perfectly. The kiddies and I have been rockin' out to a little Martina the past few days and every time I sing the words it just seems to reiterate what I am feeling in my heart...I can't help but smile! I know I tell ya'll this a lot...but there is SO much in life to be thankful for.
I've had people say to me, "Not everyone can be as positive as you are!" Well my friends...all I can say is that it is a CHOICE. You must wake up in the morning and seek the good. Seek out all around you that is beautiful and all around you that brings you joy. When bad things happen (and they will) focus on the positive...trust me it is there. I firmly believe God gives us obstacles to help us build our character and our faith in Him.
So today...make a point to seek joy. Your heart will thank you.
(Photo credit goes to our awesome family photographers...as always, contact me for more info!)
5 comments:
Good one!!!
Great post, and you're so right. We have so much to be thankful for! What a beautiful picture!
Being blessed....Ahhh the joys. God is so Good!
GREAT song!
The last comment was mine :)
Post a Comment