My garden has brought me more joy this summer than I can even tell you! I absolutely love checking on it daily and puttering around in it. I am happy to report that everything looks great, although I did need to replant my beans because they never came up. The freshly planted ones are just now pushing their way through the soil...it may sound odd but it's just all awe inspiring to me and just another example of the blessings God provides.
Eva and Jaden continue to help me out in the Garden. Eva loves to weed and Jaden enjoys picking up any rocks he finds and putting them in a bucket. Both activities help me out immensely! On top of the little ones, our dog Sophie has also spent time enjoying the garden. She likes to curl up next to it, soak in the sunshine, and watch us putter. Every so often she'll catch a little bit of shut eye while she is out there.
Another bit of good news from the garden is that last night I made a meal requiring fresh basil and fresh parsley...guess where I got it from??!! That's right! I walked out back and picked it fresh out of the garden! What a great feeling!
For those of you considering doing this - I can't encourage you enough! I have thoroughly loved every single moment of it.
PS. I posted 3 times today! I was a bit behind!
2 comments:
I love that you enjoy your garden. I have always thought it would be neat to have a garden, but I can't even keep 1 house plant alive, sooo I buy all of my fruits and vegetables!
Eva's gymnastics picture was so cute. I bet that is really fun to watch.
You go, girl!
Post a Comment