Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Baby Feet

My love for photography continues to grow...and every so often I get a picture that I know I'll cherish for years to come. I snapped this shot of Jaden's feet while he was swinging on our swingset. From a technical standpoint I know that there is way too much shadowing in it...but from a Mommy's standpoint I fell in love with it the moment I shot it.


I've always been in love with my kids chubby little baby feet. I love kissing them and playing patty-cake with them. I love how this picture not only shows his chubby little feet, but also the baby hairs on his legs. I love the amazing summer sky we enjoyed that day in the background.

I think my love for photography is rooted in the fact that moments that are sooo precious and sooo priceless can be captured and enjoyed for years to come. This picture - to me - is an awesome example of that.


"A good snapshot stops a moment from running away."
--Eudora Welty

6 comments:

Kelli said...

I LOVE my kids' feet. I'm addicted. That is a picture you should cherish!

Stacey said...

Jamie you take the BEST pictures! I need to upgrade my camera and take some classes!!!! Miss you!

Jami said...

I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!! Way to catch a precious moment Jamie!

Jessi said...

what a great picture!!! I love that quote, fits the picture perfect. Happy summer!

Anonymous said...

...and Grandma F. loved playing "this little piggy" with those precious toes last weekend. Thanks again for a wonderful time with our grandchildren. Grandma F

Kimberly said...

Nothing better then your kiddos little piggies!! There only little once!! Hugs!