Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I'm Expecting...

Yes, I am expecting....a new camera that is. I big, bouncing, beautiful Nikon D60 to be correct. The estimated "due" date is the end of the month...and this Mama can't WAIT!

7 comments:

Kimberly said...

Yea!! I can't wait to meet the new little bundle! I am looking forward to seeing you continue to enjoy your talent!!

beachy keen girl said...

Oh you are going to be one hot mama carrying around that new little bundle ;) Can't wait for you to get it...you will LOVE it! So excited for you.

Amy said...

So exciting for you! I'm so glad you've decided and you're going to love it!!

You actually had me for a second...big stinker! ;)

Angel said...

Oh my word - when I read the title my stomach dropped! You are silly. SOOOOOO excited about the new camera - lucky girl!

Mom of Double A said...

Jamie,
you and my sis-in-law Heather need to get together to compare notes.
She has the D90 and took photography classes in Singapore last year.
Have you been to their site:
yellowbrickdreams.com
They have a link to photos on the left.
I always love your photos and am anxious to see what the new camera will bring!
Jill

The Sophisticated Country Girl said...

I can't wait to hear if you love it... I'm requesting a new camera for Christmas... I'm counting on you to tell me what I need to ask for!!!! XOXO

The Lavish Life of Gus said...

Okay I'm with you Angel... Your my sis and when I read this my stomach dropped a little bit!!! I'm excited for you, but I'd be a little more excited if there was a bun in the oven!!! Congratualtions!!