Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Garden Bliss

Our garden is growing at an amazing rate! I feel like every time we walk out to it (which is nearly daily) we see new growth!! It's so fun to see...and the kiddies enjoy knowing that they have been part of it! A few picture updates...

Yes, we have a sprinkling system....but I think this "sprinkling system" is more fun (and a lot cuter)!
The first fruits of our labor....a little baby tomato is beginning to grow!

Our little man became completely sidetracked in his gardening duties when someone started mowing the lot behind us on a big tractor. He and I sat together for a good 15 minutes just watching the tractor and waving to the man driving it.



"Each day of our lives we make deposits in the memory banks of our children."
--Charles R. Swindoll

5 comments:

Kelli said...

Look at that tiny tomato. It will be huge in no time. Cute sprinkler system. I have one just like it.

Kimberly said...

Jaden Stone, I love the waving picture....Ahhh! the innocence!

beachy keen girl said...

We still haven't gotten one good strawberry yet b/c the rabbits seem to get them before me :( BUT we have some tomatoes growing which seems even more wonderful right now! I love this gardening stuff :)

And the picture of Jaden waving is absolutely adorable!!!!

Jami said...

Enjoyed your post!

Your photography is great, Jamie. It looks like you are really enjoying your camera!!

Mom said...

I see a tractor is Jaden's future... Yep, Farmer Jaden has a special 'ring' to it!!!