It's officially been 1 year that I've been blogging and this is also my 200th post!!! Two big milestones in ONE post!!! Yahoo!!!!
Blogging has become a real love for me. Not only does it allow me to record those important day to day occurrences (looooove my blog book), but it also gives me a voice. So often I will think something, or feel a certain way about something, or want to share something and blogging has given me a way to share. I truly enjoy that...and I enjoy the feedback I get from you.
That said, I've decided to celebrate this special occasion with a giveaway! I've never done one before and I've been racking my brain as to what to giveaway. Homemade goodies? A little care package? A Target gift card?
Soooo....here is what I've decided. Enter the giveaway by leaving a comment before next Monday. In your comment include two things...
1. WHY you read my blog (do you know me personally? Did you just come across it? Are you a fellow mama that is enjoying this journey with me? Etc.)
2. What YOU would want if you should win the giveaway (homemade goodies, a little care package, or a Target gift card).
That is it....your wish will be my command!!! Should you win the giveaway I will send you whatever you requested. Have fun my friends and good luck!
Hugs,
Jamie
PS. I also want to wish a very Happy Birthday to my favorite little man...Jaden! As of last Monday he is officially TWO! A slide show to come soon!
17 comments:
Ooh the first comment. I read your blog because your children are close in age to mine and I like your parenting tips. I also like reading about your Simple Pleasures. I think a nice giveaway would be a care package. Those are so fun to make and you can make them personal. Happy 200!
I think we are kindrid spirits...so many little quirks and similarities...I think we'd be friends if we lived close together...at least in my little head I think we would be! :)
I love that you love your kids and you have a good relationship with your hubby...it's refreshing to see that in today's society!
I'd love the Target card...why you may ask...I've been to Target ONCE since Christmas...I just spend WAY too much money there and I needed to take a break now that they put the Starbuck's in there...I'd love to buy a new bathing suit for myself...no more nursing boobs! ;)
Congrats on your 200 posts!
Hey J~
I read your blog so I can keep up with my favorite niece and nephew in THE WHOLE WORLD. Also, like to hear your point of view on things. Yeah, yeah, nice to keep up on Matt too :)
What would I LOVE from you!?!?! My own batch of your homemade salsa!!!!! (that I don't have to share with Jon and Caleb)
Love you and see you soon!
~Kat
ps...can't wait to see the slideshow of my buddy!!!
Hey Jaime! We just love reading your blog to catch up! We don't get together enough (we'll have to work on that this summer with the kids!) I LOVE your pictures and reading your blog makes me want to be better at everyday things...you seem so organized and just so "put together" with everything for yourself and your family! You talk about your salsa on here a lot and EVERY TIME my mouth WATERS...that's what I'd like!
Welllll.... I read your blog because it encourages me...and it obviously also inspires me considering I have rejoined the blogging world because of YOU! It's fun to see what new things you are doing with your kids and as a family. Sometimes we all need to "steal" a few ideas...and you have such good ones! You seem to actually "follow through" on so many unsuccessful goals I have for my family (i.e. healthy eating..etc.) and it is motivating to read it CAN be done and every day is a new day!
I would want a care package..You are obviously creative. It would be fun to see what you would put in there!
Happy Anniversary on your blog! Super, super cool! ...Amanda
I read your blog because you are one of my most favorite people on the planet! and for the giveaway, I would like anything from you! (especially a visit) :) Love and miss you!
How Fun!!! I like your blog for all your neat ideas and stories about your kids and life. We went to high school together and a little over a year ago we reconnected and your friendship means a lot! I would love any giveaway. I think a care package would be neat bc you are so creative and it would be a suprise. Or one of the things frome your "favorite things" post would be neat.
Happy 200th blog to you....happy 200th blog to you! Can you hear me singing? :) Hmmm...why do I read your blog? I love that you're dedicated to it and that you see the simple things as the BIG things. I love that you have a desire to serve God through your family and that you're open about your inner most feelings with all of your readers. It shows a vulnerability that I think is a sign of a genuine heart. If I won your giveaway I would definately love a care package from you. I love seeing all your favorites and the things that you use day to day...I know it would be full of super fun surprises!
Happy 200th blog, Dear Jamie....happy 200th blog to you!
Congrats on 200! That is an impressive number of posts in just one year! I enjoy reading your blog because it is interesting to see how parallel our lives are (or at least seem to be :o ). I also like hearing your tips and ideas as well as your thought provoking posts.
For your giveaway, I would love a care package...maybe with a few of your 'favorite things'? Or a simple, quick photo shoot?
Thanks for taking the time to share bits of your life with us!
Hi Jamie! It seems like a totally different life long, long ago. Living on Willowbend Blvd. when you and Nicole would babysit us 4 CRAZY kids. Those days, I wanted to be just like you girls. I remember I wanted...to have an Esprit bag just like you both had, I wanted to be cheerleader just like you both were, I wanted to be as good of a babysitter as you both were, AND I know Nicole is thankful you gave up that permed hair, but I wanted a perm just like you had (my darn hair would NEVER take the curl)!!! Now its fun to see your beautiful kids and someday I hope I can be as good of a mom as you are!! As far as a give-a-way...I think you should give a Target gift card to Amy...she needs to get there, she has missed out on a lot since December!!! Take care~Natalie
hi jami...my name is stephanie and i came across ur blog thur jamie johnsons blog...even tho i have never met you, i feel like i have known u for a while...i read ur blog because u absolutely amaze me...U seem to have a heart of gold and exemplify a women, wife and mother of excellence... My children r older now and u all remeind me of us...the love u have for ur family is such a rare find....a goodie from you?? nething would be special...keep loveing ur family...u r an example to all..stephanie wottring
Well, Jamie, I read your blog because you are a dear friend of mine and I love being able to keep up with you since we are not able to see each other very often. I am also inspired by your blog because you help remind me to pay attention to the small things in life. You also inspired me to start my own blog which has made me focus on celebrating the small events in our lives as well.
If I won your give away I would love to have a visit with you! I miss you and miss that we don't get to see each other often enough.
Happy 200th and 1 year of blogging!
Girl. I love, love, love ya - what can I say? I have loved being friends with Nicole, and I'm so happy to finally be friends with you,too! We are so much alike that sometimes I just crack up at something you say because it sounds like it could come out of my mouth. Hello...our song? Loved that. I miss you and can't wait 'til next Friday!
I think that the care package is a really exciting idea.
I LOVE the new quote about dancing in the rain. I copied it down, and have it right on my counter. Great advice. See you soon!
hey bliss..congrats on your 200th blog post! That's amazing!
You are an amazing person!
I read you because I know you and I love your inspirations and pics!
I don't care what you want to give away. Just know that I think your a great person!:)
We know each other through your husband Matt. I stumbled across your blog when I saw you followed Jami Johnson's blog and I thought you looked familiar! Once I started reading your blog and realized who you were, I was hooked! I love reading your blog because you inspire me in so many different ways! I want to be a better wife, mother, friend, and person. As far as gift..I want knowledge from you. We just sold our house and will be building and I know that you and Matt built your house and I'm sure you can give me great advice!
Love reading your blog, just because I'm a good blog-stalker! :)
I don't need anything from you, already got it ... a wonderful visit to your home (absolutely beautiful), and your Blog Book advice!
P.S. I looked up my book info - mine was only 32 pages for about $32. (basically $1/page) But then I got a huge discount because of the number of books I ordered.
Congratulations Jamie! I want to read some of your other blog entries this summer since I've only been reading for a few months. I read your blog because I know you but keep reading because you are a good writer! I also enjoy the wonderful photographs you put on your blog. Your household tips are great, love your favorite things list! You are one talented girl! When you write about your artwork and your kids artwork it is inspirational! It's obvious you value creativity in yourself and in kids. If I would win your contest I'd like you to come to my classroom and teach an art lesson! :) Cathy b
Post a Comment