My little sweethearts looked so cute. We had such a fun day together. I was hoping you would post some of the Easter Egg Hunt pics. Kallie and Lilly were hoping to see their pics. Love Grandma F.
I cannot believe how big they are!! What beautiful babes!! I have been at soccer since 9 am and then off to opening day at Osolo little league!! It is so nice to be able to be a part of your childrens lives through yoyr blog. I check it all the time
9 comments:
LOVED their Easter outfits!!! Mr. Man was especially dapper that day with HIS 'Easter Bonnet'!!!
I love the hate and the socks!
Oh Jamie.... Seriously....they could NOT have been cuter!!!! Good job Mom!
Oh my, SO stinkin' cute! Precious outfits...
How much fun! Great pictures!! Love the outfits!
They are too adorable! Love the outfits! :)
I love their outfits! I love the plaid and I bet someday you are gonna "git it" from him:)!!! So adorable!
My little sweethearts looked so cute. We had such a fun day together. I was hoping you would post some of the Easter Egg Hunt pics. Kallie and Lilly were hoping to see their pics. Love Grandma F.
I cannot believe how big they are!! What beautiful babes!! I have been at soccer since 9 am and then off to opening day at Osolo little league!! It is so nice to be able to be a part of your childrens lives through yoyr blog. I check it all the time
Post a Comment