Monday, April 6, 2009
Eva's Bedroom Makeover!
Took me awhile, but I'm finally posting pictures of Eva's room...the reveal!!! Ha!!! Actually, the whole process was pretty simple and Eva actually helped with with a LOT of it...including the painting! I just made sure when I taped off things I taped them off extra wide so she wouldn't paint where she wasn't suppose to. This was important to me because I wanted Eva to feel a sense of ownership with it...and she loves it!
This little corner is used for everything from reading to "serving" her food from her kitchen!
This kitchen set is one of our children's favorite toys...we play with it nearly every day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Her room turned out great...I love the table and chairs. I will have to look for that Bible.
You and Eva did a great job and she is sooo proud of it... it too cute.
What a beautiful room! A little girl's dream come true.... :)
It looks great Jamie!! You are soooo creative. Can you pass some on to me???
LOVE! What a great job - I am so excited to finally see it! I love that there is room for her kitchen and table! Too cute. You have really good taste (Ella has the same table and chairs :).
I can attest to how truly awesome Eva's room looks, the pictures are great, but it is even better in person. Jamie, I am so proud of you and Eva...It looks beautiful!
Eva's room is adorable. Can you post where to find that Bible?
Oh my gosh, I absolutely LOVE her room! Great job!
Post a Comment