Thursday, April 16, 2009

Welcome Warmth...

In our neck of the woods it is warm today - a most welcome little break from the cold and rainy weather we have been having! The munchkins and I could not get outside soon enough and Eva was thrilled to find out I would let her wear shorts today! By lunch time we had gone on bike rides, walks, played in the dirt, played on the swing set and decided to enjoy our lunch in the warmth of the sun too (Eva insisted on wearing her bike helmet - love it). Let me tell you, this mama (and her little ones) love being outside which is good thing since this weekend is suppose to be even warmer!! Welcome Spring!

6 comments:

Kelli said...

I hope it stays. I can't wait to get out there.

Amy said...

We have warm weather heading our way too this weekend...we may even reach 80 degrees. We're driving to Portland for the weekend to do a little shopping and the zoo for the kids...looking foward to enjoying the sunshine and warm weather too!!

Stef said...

That is funny about the bike helmet! Aiden wouldn't take his off at all last year, if we were outside, he had it on.

beachy keen girl said...

We couldn't be more excited too!! Yay for spring. :) :)

Kimberly said...

Seriously,it is warmer at home then it is here! It was 45 degrees here today...Yikes. MISS YOU and I love the photo of your angels! Hugs!!

Unknown said...

Oh we love it too!!! Welcome spring. Sweet picture!