
I love Root candles. They are all soy so they don't give off that dirty soot and they smell up my entire house! For each season I have a specific scent that I enjoy burning. During the summer the scent Paradise is my absolute favorite. To me it smells like a yummy combination of pineapple, coconut, and suntan lotion!! Heaven!

Hello. My name is Jamie and I am addicted to black beans. Yes, it's true. I just read yesterday that black beans are one of the best foods you can eat...which is good since I seriously eat them every. single. day. And while we are talking about food
addictions...I also am addicted to salsa. I also eat it every day. I make my own salsa and I literally will go through a blender full nearly once a week! I put salsa on everything!

I found this hand sanitizer at Target and love it. It's nearly all natural, alcohol free, and smells
sooooo much better than the other brands of hand sanitizer! I am completely guilty of using this on more than just hands when my children have been places that creep me out...like public play areas. Gross. Can't get the sanitizer on them fast enough.

Last but not least...I
love Sunbreeze. This oil is a product of
Sunrider, which is a completely natural/healthy line of various kinds of products. All of their products are great, but this one I seem to use the most often (along with the laundry soap). The oil comes in it's pure form or as a balm. The balm I use when I have a sore throat or if I have a cold I rub it on my chest at night. When my allergies are bothering me NOTHING is better...I rub it all over my sinus area. It's also great for headaches. The pure (oil) form of this product I pour into Eva and
Jaden's vaporizers when they have colds. I could go on and on about this one....LOVE IT.
8 comments:
I really like these posts. I LOVE a great product and am such a sucker for good marketing and you know how to sell! Hehe. Anyway, what does the SunBreeze smell like and where do you buy it?
so fun Jamie! I really want to try the candles. I too love beans, today giant lima beans on my salad. Yummy!
I was just catching up on your recent posts. Monday's brought back so many memories. I, too, believe God answered our prayers and those of our prayer partners. Jaden is a miracle. And don't forget, Matt was a miracle. At age 4 we nearly lost him. You need to add Matt to your list of miracles because I think you love him a little!!! Love Grandma F
helloooo...salsa recipe please?
Thanks for the ideas....stocking stuffers!!!
I loved this post! I enjoy finding out what works for other moms :) Thanks for sharing!
Thanks for sharing some of your favorites!
These are also a few of my favorite things, but my #1 is my dear friend!! Your friendship means so much!! Thanks for sharing, love this post!
Post a Comment