
This is what happened to my tile floor when Jaden got ahold of my self-inking stamper. He not only stamped in this location but also left a trail all the way over to my kitchen sink! When I walked into the kitchen he quickly put the stamper back where he found it and immediately put his head down...little one knew he was doing something he shouldn't be. After a chat about not touching mommy's stamper I think (hope) a lesson was learned. I have to tell you that deep down I had to hold back a little giggle because he was having a BALL before I caught him!
4 comments:
So funny! I have definitely had those moments too. Hopefully for you it cleaned up okay!
On a side note, I have the same stamp. Love it!
Like any good boy scout, I am certain he was simply practicing the important survival skill of marking your path when in the wilderness. Atsa my boy!!!
Why use paper when you have a perfectly nice tile floor to stamp on?!
As a mom I have had so many of those moments when you are cracking up on the inside, but have to keep that stern mom look on the outside! And plenty of moments when I should have had the stern mom look and just cracked up instead! They have such a way to do that to us!
AAHH..Jaden Stone, this is the same trick Tessa tried but it was on the wooden window trip, I love Magic Eraser!!! Miss you already!
Post a Comment