Saturday, April 4, 2009

Another Secret Weapon...

In my endless quest to ensure my little ones are eating their veggies I ran across another secret weapon that I had to share...

For those of you that eat Morning Star foods, you already know that the foods are completely meat-free...mostly made out of veggies. Now, before you turn your nose up to veggie corn dogs you have to at LEAST give them a chance. They are seriously good eats! Eva and Jaden both absolutely LOVED them and have asked for them more than once since we last had them for dinner.

Speaking of veggies....who would have known this cute little fella' loooooooooves asparagus just like his mama does!!!
He ate a TON of it for dinner....and for those of you that love asparagus...you can imagine what his diaper smelled like the next day!! Stinky pee diaper...whew!!! I've always wondered why that yummy veggie does that to you?!!
Happy eating my friends!

4 comments:

Stefanie said...

When I used to work at Kellogg we got to try some Morningstar products. (Kellogg makes 2 of your favorite brands, Morningstar and Kashi) I will have to admit I would have probably never purchased them, but when given a free coupon I thought what the heck. You are right they are actually very good. I like the veggie burgers too.

RosyRose said...

oh i love asparagus too! I know what you mean about the way it smells coming out....:)

Kelli said...

I love asparagus too and wonder why it makes that smell. It is so yummy though.

Angel said...

EEEWWW! Too funny - I used to love "asper-grass," but when I was pregnant with Buds I couldn't eat it - and still can't!
Love the Morningstar Farms, too...