Monday, April 20, 2009

Thanking God...

Jaden Praying

I believe in miracles. 110%. Our little boy is proof of that. One year ago this month we got the scare of our lives...and our prayers have never been more urgent or desperate. You can read about our scare by clicking here.

My faith has always told me that God is with us. I have always believed that my entire life. Our scare with Jaden made it that much more clear to me. I can honestly tell you that I felt God's presence in my life during those days. When I felt I couldn't breathe...I know He was carrying me. My faith in him kept me strong.

I have spent a lot of time in prayer lately...thanking God for so many things...but especially this month I am thanking Him for the miracle of our little boy. During my darkest hour God shined his brightest light.

"When we do what we can...God will do what we can't"

--Anonymous

9 comments:

Anut Kat said...

What a precious picture.
Aunt Kathy loves you SOO much Jaden. I, too, thank God daily for Jaden and how much joy he has brought to our lives.
Love you little man.

Stacey said...

So cute Jamie, I too reflect on miracles in our lives. Cute picture of Jaden!

Mom of Double A said...

Love the sweet picture of Jaden!
So glad that he's strong & healthy one year later!

Mom said...

GOD'S GRACE... the blessing of Jaden, and the gift of his health. I am thankful each and every day!
xoxo

Mattymill said...

Hey Jamie - we are so thankful that little Jaden is a healthy, happy little guy. God is good, and wants the best for all of us. If you get a chance, listen to the song "In Better Hands" by Natalie Grant. The lyrics do a great job of describing how He holds us close in our times of need.

Uncle Matt

Matt said...

Thanks Jamie - I just read this and find myself sitting in the airport wiping the tears away; I'm sure eveyone think I'm a lil' crazy! Anyway, I honestly thank you for reminding me to give God thanks and praises for my beautiful, healthy son!

Unknown said...

Adorable picture of Jaden!!! So sweet.

Kimberly said...

God is GOOD ALL THE TIME isn't he! I am so glad that this spring is does not invovle the worries of last year! We love you guys XOXO

The Lavish Life of Gus said...

That little guy is sooo special to Aunt Toll and Tripe. We love you so much Jaden.