Monday, May 12, 2008

Miracles Happen!

Many of my readers know what a scare our family had in the past week. For those of you that may not, our doctor brought up a very scary word regarding our little boy...cancer. As a parent, hearing that your little one may be sick is one of those things that literally takes the air out of your lungs.

We were blessed today with amazing news....Jaden is absolutely fine. The doctors at Riley's believe that his abnormal bloodtest resulted from simply growing! The only thing we need to do is let him eat as much as he wants and check back with the doctor in a month. Prayers have been answered beyond our wildest dreams. So many people were praying for Jaden - friends, family, even complete strangers. The power of prayer is unbelievable and our little Jaden is proof of that. To all of you that kept Jaden in your minds, hearts, and prayers during this past week - thank you. You all shined so brightly for our family during our darkest hours.

"When we do what we can, God will do what we can't"
--Anonymous

8 comments:

Stacey said...

Praise God! The power of prayer is truly amazing! Olivia's prayer tonight: Thank you God for making Jaden better!
We love you guys!

Anonymous said...

Jaden's 'Celebration Dinner' tonight was the best meal I've ever eaten - burgers never tasted so good! The blessing of Jaden's health brought tears of joy, and prayers of thanks! YOU, Mr. Jaden Stone Fisher, are one of Nonna's littlest angels here on earth - and today, with a heart full of gratitude, I thank God for the gift of your health. I love you Matt, Jame, Eva & Jaden.

The Johnsons said...

Thank God! I've been thinking about you guys non stop and have been praying so hard for Jaden! I'm soooo glad everything is ok Jaime! How scary and what a relief to know it wasn't anything!

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure when I cried harder! When we first heard what the doctors were thinking or when we heard he is absolutely fine! My precious nephew Jaden is truley a gift from God. We love you so much Jaden and Eva and your mommy and daddy!

Mom of Double A said...

We've been praying for your family since we heard the news. I am so happy/relieved for you that everything is going to be just fine. You're such wonderful parents to take every step necessary to get to the bottom of it! Love, Jill

Anonymous said...

My thoughts and prayers have been with you guys as you tried to find out what was wrong with Jaden. I am so happy for you that the news was positive and he is going to be OK!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Grandpa and Grandma are still celebrating the good news about our little Jaden! I truly believe God answered our prayers and that Jaden report of good health is no accident--it is an answer to many, many prayers. Love to Eva, too

Anonymous said...

We are so thankful that our precious Jaden is healthy. God has and continues to bless our family. We love you so much.