Thursday, May 1, 2008

Go Middies!

I would like to give a big shout out to all of my Middlebury Elementary friends! It was wonderful seeing you last night, and I only wish I could have stayed longer. The food was wonderful, but that didn't mean nearly as much to me as the company in which I enjoyed the meal. You have all become such a special part of my life.

As many of you know, I resigned from my teaching position yesterday. This was a difficult decision for me as I truly do love my profession. I leave with the sadness of knowing I won't see all of your smiling faces each day, but this is something I feel is best for our family right now. My family means the world to me...I know you all understand. Many of the friendships that I've made in my years teaching at Middlebury are friendships that will continue regardless of the stages we are at in our lives, and I look forward to many more happy memories with you in the future!

"Though it's hard to let you go, in the Father's hands we know that a lifetime is not too long...to live as friends" --Michael W. Smith

Note: A few of you have attempted to leave comments and have been unable to for various reasons. I adjusted my settings and anyone should be able to leave comments now! Thanks for reading and stay tuned for one of my favorite Mexican recipes!!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

wow Jam, you had quite the day yesterday! I know, I wish we could see a number too...