Monday, May 5, 2008

It's the BIG Three-O!!!!



My sister celebrated a BIG birthday this past week - her 30th!!! I watched her at her celebration and wondered the same thing I wondered when Jaden turned 1....where has the time gone? It seems like just yesterday we were listening to Michael Jackson and fighting over who was going to be "Billy Jean" when we would sing the song. Then I blink my eyes and we are in high school and our lives are consumed with school, friends, cheerleading, and work. Before I know it we are adults and have become even closer than we were in the years past. As I sat there I came to the realization I have come to so many times before - life moves fast...enjoy the little things for in the end you will look back and realize they were actually the big things. Happy Birthday Sis.



"Accept the change that age brings and stay alive inside" --Anonymous

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the shout out sis. I love you so much and am so glad our friendship has grown with age..

Stacey said...

You girls are so cute! Happy 30th Nicole!

Anonymous said...

Very cool blog!

Stef