Just to share a few snapshots of the weekend with you....
Monday, May 26, 2008
Welcome Summer
I love summer. I love it deep down in my heart and soul. I love warm days and nights when you can sleep with the windows open. I love hearing the birds sing in the morning. I love the colorful flowers. I LOVE playing outside with my children. There is so much that I love about summer that I couldn't possibly even write about it all in one blog. My husband and I always joke during the winter months when we are getting 6 feet of snow by saying, "Explain to me again why we live in Indiana?" It really is a mystery when we love warm weather like we do. This weekend our family took full advantage of the beautiful sunshine and warm tempertures. Bike rides, swimming, taking walks, making smores, blowing bubbles, cookouts with friends....it was alllll part of the fun this weekend. Matt and I sat this evening and talked about how we feel so blessed when we think about all that we are thankful for in our lives.
Just to share a few snapshots of the weekend with you....
Matt lounging and watching the Indy Race.
Our little ladybug all suited up for a swim....yes, mommy is a little overprotective!
Our little man checking out the babes at the pool
A summer afternoon nap on the back porch...can it get any better?
Just to share a few snapshots of the weekend with you....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOVE the patio furniture you picked out!!! Cute kiddos! Love the one of Jaden, he is such a little stud!
Post a Comment