Friday, May 16, 2008

It's a Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood!


What a beautiful sunny day....finally!!! We got up this morning and took full advantage of it! I bundled Eva and Jaden up in the double jogger and was able to get 5 miles in this morning! What a great way to start the day!! Afterwards we played outside and rode bikes! In my mind, it was the perfect morning (of course it would have been even better if Matt had been here)!!! I'm curious...what is your favorite way to spend a morning? Post a comment and let me know!
"Each day when you wake up ask yourself, 'What good things am I going to do today?'. Remember that when the sun goes down at sunset it will take part of your life with it."
--Anonymous

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The love to get my exercise in first thing in the morning... it makes glad that it's done, and it makes me feel good all day.