Let me start this post by thanking you - from the bottom of my heart - for the sweet comments you left on my last post. I never in a million years expected comments like that...I was honestly just curious as to how you found me and why you read. Your comments amazed me and even brought tears to my eyes..especially from those of you I don't even know!! You are all toooo sweet!
That said, I wish alllll of you could be winners - because ya are in my book! Unfortunately, I could only pick one winner. I was planning on using randominteger.org to have a computer pick the number that was the winner...but in the end decided it would be more fun to have Eva pick the number! I wrote numbers 1 - 17 (since that was the number of comments I had) on pieces of paper, mixed them all up, and let Eva draw a number out.
And the winner is....
The 12th comment on that post belongs to Jami from Fantastic Family of Four!! Her wish was that I would VISIT (which doesn't happen nearly enough since we live over an hour apart)!! Jami, your wish is my command!!! I couldn't ask for a gift that would be more fun to give!! The kiddies and I will plan on heading to your house for a playdate as soon as school is out, just give me dates that work for you!!!
As always my friends, thanks so much for reading and for taking the time to comment. It means the world to me!! Stay tuned...lots to share on my blog so I'll be updating frequently in the next few days!
1 comment:
Oh, I am so excited! I am so glad to have you come visit us at our home. Cameron and Cade will also be excited to have Eva and Jaden for a playdate.
Post a Comment