Thursday, May 28, 2009

Simple Joy #17


The joy of just being silly! Is there anything better? As adults we can be silly, but I truly believe children bring out the best silliness in all of us!! Our family was recently eating a pasta meal and the kiddies were getting a kick out of sliding the pasta on their fingers like rings. We were all laughing and being silly together - one of my favorite things to do! I snapped this picture of Eva and I think it sums up the meal perfectly - pure silliness!!

5 comments:

Loukia said...

Totally cute! I love the silly things kids do! :)

Aunt Kathy said...

Love you Eva girl!!!!

The Lavish Life of Gus said...

Love, love, love!!!

Anonymous said...

That's my girl! Jaden was probably too busy pushing the pasta in his mouth. I know he LOVES to eat!! Grandma F

Kimberly said...

Seriously Jamie, your photos are awesome!! Keep them posting! Love you friend!