Thursday, May 14, 2009

Road Warriors

Does this look like a rough and tumble crew or what?!! This is the scene in our little corner of the neighborhood nearly every. single. day. Nearly all the houses in our little corner have children all the same age...and all the children have jeeps (we are actually even missing one of the Jeeps in this picture).

It's crazy let me tell you....CRAZY!

It's hilarious to see all of them cruising around the block with their wheels...often not even driving their own - they all ride eachothers. Some are good drivers...some are not (apparently landscape lights and Jeeps don't mix). Some are daredevils...some are not (have you ever seen a little Jeep do donuts? I have.)

These days pass all to quickly and before I know it they will all be old enough to be driving real cars - gasp!! Until then I am going to enjoy watching these little "road warriors" burnin' rubber at a hefty 2 miles per hour....and lovin' every minute of it!

6 comments:

The Johnsons said...

TOOO STINKIN' CUTE! Hayden would LOVE this! Would they let a John Deere in? haha

Kimberly said...

"it is a Jeep thing" ....Love it and even more that Eva takes Tess for a ride once in a while!

Tara said...

Connor had a little jeep and when we were in a cul de sac I looked out one day and he was falling asleep head back and driving in circles!! Wish I would have got in on video...we could have made some money!!

Anonymous said...

I love it! Wait until Eva decides to be a race car driver!!! Grandma F

Jami said...

That is too funny! I imagine it is even funnier to see them in action!!

Loukia said...

Oh my goodness, that is so darn cute! Haha! Love it!