There is nothing like feeling like my children have played
sooooo hard during the day that they literally CRASH at night. I feel like it is
so good for them and their little bodies!!! This was our day recently...
After waking up and playing outside for awhile
we had a picnic lunch in the swing set fort! We all had soooo much fun!

After lunch we played with the neighbors on the slip-n-slide! First time for the season and the little ones ran and slid for a good hour!!

After naps and more playing outside we headed to the pond behind my sister's house for some fishing!


And believe it or not, our little guy caught this sucker! Daddy was so proud!!!

Needless to say, after a day like that where we were outside playing nearly the
entire day, our kiddies could barely keep their eyes open by bedtime. I wish I had a picture of the dazed look on their faces as the evening wore down! Ha!
Ahhhh.....I love a day like that!
"Play hard and have no regrets!"
--Jimmy Buffett
6 comments:
Wow! What a fun day. I love the days as a whole family! It looks like it was fun for everyone, how special! Nice fishing Jaden!
Those are the best days! The smell of warm sunscreen and dirty faces! I can almost see it in the horizons! Enjoy these moments! Love it!
You are such a great Mom!
always love a good jimmy quote!
Sucker....looks like a bass to me!
What cute pictures! I am loving this warm weather and getting the kids out as much as possible :)
Post a Comment