
I love having a little vase of flowers on the nightstand next to the bed....it's awesome to wake up in the morning and see something so bright and cheerful.
And as much as I love
that, there IS something that definitely tops it. Would you like to know what??

Freshly picked "flowers" from my munchkins. Absolutely NOTHING beats the kind of flowers that come straight from the heart of little ones...and straight out of the field nearby. I always try to display them in a nice vase...even if it is just a few dandelions. They mean more to me than any flower bought in a store...and they make me smile even more.
"Be like the flower....turn your face to the sun"
--Kahlil Gibran
2 comments:
There is nothing like flowers from your children, even if it is golden rod in the fall; Matt would pick it for me and his dad is soooo alergic! Grandma F
I couldn't agree with you more... those flowers picked by special little hands are the BEST!!!
xoxo
Post a Comment