OK, I know it may be a little premature to say that spring weather is here for good - I'm perfectly aware that it COULD snow again (shhh....did I just say that?!!) but I do think it's fair to say we've definitely had some spring-like weather and this Happy Housewife could NOT be happier! Just a few things that tell me that spring is around the corner...
We are actually outside quite a bit now...sometimes even without full blown winter coats!!
Look at this handsome guy...love him. Love the fact he's sporting his TWO favorite teams in one outfit even more - Ha!
We've started getting together with our neighbors again. It seems we all hibernate during the winter and it was nice to enjoy an evening with them recently...a sign that spring is coming soon!
I am a HUGE warm weather fan so any and all signs of spring I can find I get pretty darn excited about! A few more signs warmer weather may be near...
1. Summer clothing is out (I've even picked up swimsuits for the kiddies and I).
2. I've actually started weeding (ya, I was a little floored on this one)!
3. I am planning my garden.
4. Matt and I have started a list of outdoor projects we want to do soon.
5. I've had the windows open quite a few times (L.O.V.E. this)!!!
There is more, but the list I have in my head is much longer than I think you would be interested in reading! Have a beautiful day my friends and make sure you take the time to enjoy this weather with your friends and family!!
9 comments:
Love the pictures of the kids, including the Big one! Many of you may not know this fact, but Matt was quite the baseball player. Ask him about his catching day's on the "All Star" team. It brings back so many memories. It won't be long till we will be watching Eva & Jaden playing ball! Love & Kisses
Grandpa F.
I am sooo excited for spring too! I love to walk and this time of year is the Best!
I love your pics...how's your class going? You're doing great!
Wow - Jaden looks like he's like 10
in that picture! I hope no one gets jealous of my mad fashion skills!
Here's to "Opening Day" (of the pool that is)!!
Isn't it exciting. I've had my windows open, which is my favorite! I can't wait for the warm weather and to be able to get out in the yard and go to the pool.
The one thing that always reminds me that spring is near is the chirping of birds...I love that sound.
Eva looks like she's got a pretty good swing there!
And Austin has those same ADIDAS tennis shoes that Jaden has on. Good taste, buddy!
Miss you!
Love the pictures! Miss you Eva and Jaden. You too J and Matt!
love you!
Matt-
The fashion police are on their way to your house right now. Don't run and hide... you need the intervetion from them!!!
Love ya
Your photos were great! Yeah for warmer weather...look out splashpad here we come! Looking forward to our fun outdoor times with the kiddos! Take care & Miss you!!!
We love the warmer weather too!!! I find it so energetic!!! I hope spring is here to stay.
Post a Comment